For PDF document that can be shared, see CEO Rate Sheet
CEO has both interest-based and fee-based loan products. Our loans are only available in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, KS, KY, MA, MD, NJ, NY, TX, UT, VA, WA
Our interest-based loan products rates and terms are listed in the table below.
The above rates and maximums apply to all locations and loan products, with exceptions below for specific states/sites.
- Arizona – all loans $15,000 or less used to purchase a vehicle (business loans included) will have max fee assessed at closing of $150 (otherwise, 2% of loan amount).
- California – all loans less than $5,000 will have closing fee of 2% of loan amount or $75, whichever is less.
- Georgia – all loans under $3,000 have max interest rate of 8%.
- Texas and Colorado – all loans except credit-building have minimum of 18-month repayment term (never any early repayment penalties).
Our fee-based loan options fees and terms are listed on the table below.
The above fees apply to all locations and loan products, with exceptions for specific states/sites below.
- Arizona – only business loan is eligible.
- California – business and consumer loans must be over $5000.
To learn more about fee-based loan options, please visit this article - Fee-Based Loans
For California Residents
- CA FINANCE LENDER’S LICENSE #60DBO54868
- LOANS MADE OR ARRANGED PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FINANCE LAW LICENSE
- FOR INFORMATION CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT, STATE OF CALIFORNIA