Please review this chart for the documents required for the loan applications.
In addition to the documents above, applicants should have an email address, a phone number, and a U.S Bank account information.
For auto (purchase or refinance) loans, applying with a learner's permit or no driver's license is acceptable. However, we can only finalize the loan closing and funding once we confirm the borrower has a valid driver's license.
For all approved auto loans, borrowers must have a valid driver's license and secure and maintain comprehensive + collision +uninsured motorist coverage with policy limits of at least 75% of the car's resale value.
For business loans, there are additional items required:
- Two most recent monthly bank statements (personal and business)
- Two most recent pay stubs OR two months of verifiable business income statements
- Previous year's tax return (personal and business)
- Business license, Articles of Incorporation, EIN, if available
- Business plan and 12-month business cash flow projections depending on the loan size
- Other supporting documents such as sales reports, invoices, financial statements, etc., if available